Shipping & Returns
- The Dirt Tricks Rear Sprocket was designed and patented by Dirt Tricks president and engineer Greg Burns in 2002, using his knowledge of aerospace steels, heat treatments, as well as FEA stress analysis
- His goal was to create a sprocket that would last an entire season of hard riding, yet be comparable in weight to aluminum, the end result has proven to be the toughest, most durable off-road sprocket available
- Our Diamond Black and Chromatic Rear Sprockets use our latest design and are a revolutionary change in weight and color.
- Our new Dirt Tricks Zirconium Rear Sprockets are lighter than the twin metal designs available, and the new coating on these sprockets reduces friction up to 50%, increases durability, and looks sharp!
- Our Rear Sprockets are 2.5 times stronger than stainless steel and use a unique “minimalist” design and appearance. We back these sprockets with a one year guarantee: if you wear it out, we will replace it.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
Call Us or Drop In
Please reach out to us to request a quote, schedule an appointment, or ask any questions you may have. We’re always willing to help educate our community about that which we’re passionate about.
Phone: (801) 913-4308
Address: 9466 560 W Sandy, UT 84070